Our 3 days of meetings went well. Now it's time to do all the follow-up work in preparation for Summer Ministry. David and I are currently working on writing a script for the story of Rahab- David from the spies point of view for the male summer missionaries while I'm working from Rahab's point of view for the girls to present. We've never been on the writing side of the summer lessons before, so it creates a new challenge to depend on the Lord for!
The Teacher Trainings were also stretching but encouraging. Being with the students is always way more rewarding than the lesson preparation stage of things! David was even willing to be a "strolling musician" to sing the "Application Song" that I had made up. It's so wonderful having a partner who is willing to do crazy things for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.