Friday, March 19, 2010

Florida with Mom and Dad


When mom and Dad found out that David wasn't able to take his Instructor of Teachers Level 1 course in Ottawa or Winnipeg...but in Warrenton, Missouri, they offered for me to join them for a few days of their vacation in Florida! Although it was very sad to go without David as he was stuck in class, it was great to spend 2 1/2 days with mom and dad.

They decided to go on the "Backstage Disney" tour and I got to go too!




We also got to go to the beach!

Mom and I climbed all 203 steps to the top of the 175 ft lighthouse. It was beautiful but I realized again how much I don't like heights. Yikes it was windy on top!

We even got to eat Key Lime pie...YUM!!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.