So this is definitely my favourite verse visual that I've made so far! I got the idea from an old Teach Kids! magazine of decorating a Christmas tree as part of teaching a verse. It worked really well, especially since Victoria one of our wonderful volunteers was the one teaching it! All of the "ornaments" were in a box and kids would get to chose one and try to put it in right spot (they're held on by velcro). If they got it right they got a big candy cane and if they got it wrong, a little candy cane.
I will admit it took way longer to make the visual than I expected...but even after being hauled around in a van for 2 weeks and used for 4 clubs, it is still looks pretty good! Yay, for clip art, google images and colour printers!
Isn't God's gift to amazing...it's indescribable! May you celebrate the true reason for the season...Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.