Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Roll-up the Rim

 Tim Hortons, the ultimate Canadian Coffee Shop and cultural centre does a "roll up the rim" contest every year. For a few weeks every year all of their drinks give you a "1 in 6" chance to win something from coffee to a car. I'm always disappointed because I never win. Even in trying to use David's cup I still never won, but when I wasn't there he won free coffee twice...what's with that?

I don't remember there being any kind of promotional contest like that at any American restaurants, I wonder if any have started up. It is a really fun thing.

Especially because...I have finally won on a French Vanilla Hot Smoothie this year.
 I won a donut!!!
After three years, maybe I'm finally Canadian...I've won a roll-up the rim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.