A couple weeks ago, life was crazy (ok a little crazier than normal it seemed for several weeks). I was helping David, his Dad and a friend with the wiring and then rushed home to throw supper together and drive it back to the house to serve it.
As I drove I waved at several of our friendly new neighbors who were out enjoying the nice day. I noticed they seemed to be looking at me a little strange. I thought they must just be wondering why they see a green pontiac drive by ALL the time. However, when I got to our apartment I found out the real reason... I had hung our lunch bag on the passenger side mirror and drove 10 minutes with it flapping there. No wonder they stopped, turned and stared at my car after I drove by! Somehow the pot with leftover rice inside kept it from flying away! It was a day that I needed something to laugh at...and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!
The permanent dirt etched into our lunch bag.
I'm sure it was good and cold when you found it! How funny!
ReplyDeleteIt certainly was. =]
ReplyDelete