Nathan had the chance to "drive" an excavator for the first time...lucky boy!
David's dad came for the two days and they worked together on the projects. One of the projects included cutting down cedar trees in our forest so that David can mill them to make our deck. Yay for having a cost efficient solution to making a deck.
Nathan loved watching the men at work!
"I'm ready to go!"
I've always loved the library! My mom teases me about how I checked out library books for our baby even before he was born. (It was the only thing to do when I was overdue!) I now like our Huntsville library even more. Over the summer they held a reading contest for all different age categories. For every book read you could fill out a slip and be entered in the weekly and grand prize drawing. Since I check out books for Nathan and read to him all the time it was a fun little activity. The best part was that he won his first contest! He won a weekly drawing for the 0-Grade 1 category which entitled him to a free "kiddie" ice cream at The Nutty Chocolatier in Huntsville.
Nathan enjoyed his first ice cream - Smartie flavoured (the Canadian chocolate Smarties that is).
He also had some help from Mommy and Daddy eating the ice cream.
And in case anyone doubts that the child reads...here's proof. =] Ok, so he might only sit for 3 seconds but he still LOVES books.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.