| This is how Canadian babies arrive... they grow out of the snow. =] |
| Snow Cave |
| David dug to see how deep the snow still is, and put Nathan in the hole. That's the top of his hat! |
| The Guyatt Men |
| Pulling Nathan back out of the hole. |
Even though the weather is still holding onto winter...March Break Camp starts on Monday! We are expecting 14 Jr Campers (ages 7-9) and 25 Sr Campers (ages 10-12). We look forward to what God is going to do in the lives of these precious kids that are joining us. Many are a part of regular CEF programmes but quite a few are not. Please pray for God to work in an incredible way during camp!
This is a strange year for me since I'll be 35 weeks pregnant (really hoping NOT to go into labour during camp!!) and have a toddler, aside from doing the registrations beforehand, I don't have any real responsibilities at camp...which is really strange! I'm really interested to see how Nathan handles all these "big kids". Please ask God to keep sickness & injuries away from camp and opportunities for Nathan and I to be used by God as we hang around.
| Ice Skating a few weeks ago at the "Fire & Ice Trail" in Arrowhead Park. |
| Snow is fun to play in as long as you have a stick! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.