Thursday, January 29, 2009

I can stay in Canada!!!

My visitor extension came today! I can officially stay in Canada at least until January 2010! I had been waiting for it since December 10. I was beginning to wonder when or if it was coming, since I only had until March 10 or I would have to leave the country. As it is, the visitor extension doesn't allow for leaving Canada and re-entering...so I'm "stuck" here until my permanent residency comes (hopefully within the year). I told my family that they're not allowed to do anything exciting back in Minnesota for at least a year!

At CEF Staff Meeting last week, we shared our concern about the visa extension and several people prayed. I found it amazing that on the extension it said it was issued the very next day!

I never realized how hard it can be to depend on the Lord for something that's out of your hands, like being able to stay in the country you're living in!



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news Sarah. Isn't God fabulous! Looking forward to getting to know you more.
    Jan (from HLCC)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.