Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Only 3 more days...

In 3 days David and I will finally get to go home together! He has been at home working the past week and a half since vacation, while I have been staying with co-workers/friends, Ivhan and Charlene Rusli and their 2 1/2 year old son, Brandon, who live in Markham (part of the Greater Toronto Area "GTA"). Ivhan and I are both taking the course "Instructor of Teachers Level 2", along with four other students. It's been hard to go back and be a full time student for 2 weeks, yet in some ways I rather enjoy it. It's good to be reminded of how scary it is to do an evaluated Bible lesson practicum, yet invigorating to have excellent teaching to learn from and to learn ways to expand my teaching style and keep working to become a better teacher.

The funny thing about this whole "IOT" thing is that David is just now old enough to be able to begin the process to start his training and evaluatons etc. for IOT level 1 in February, so we'll have to go through this seperation thing again, most likely! So for now, we live one day at a time and enjoy or phone chats at night like we did in our dating days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.