Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Summer Programme

Please pray with us that the Lord will provide the right summer contacts for the six weeks of clubs to be held (that means we have 24 club locations in our area). There are so many children that need to hear about Jesus and this is such an incredible opportunity for them...but it takes people that have a heart to reach those kids in their own area to take the time to find a location and invite the kids, along with finding room and board and transportation for our teams.

I keep getting more and more excited about the summer programme as I see more and more parts of it coming together. I'm even working with a recording artist about the possibility of recording a song for us and although I originally thought there was no way it would ever actually happen, it looks like it just might be a possibility...we'll see! Whatever happens, my hope is that the Lord is glorified and the kids can praise Him and come to know Him better through the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.