Stuck in the middle of the road in fact. I felt like I was in Africa, getting stuck on our own road.
We actually had to get TOWED out of our own road, out of the middle of the road!! The snow melted so quickly and the frost came out because the weather suddenly went up to 20+*C (75-80*F). Our neighbors said that they've never seen the road get this bad. I sure hope not! I'm really hoping that this isn't an annual occasion.
This is is my footprint. I came back in my "classy" winter boots.
I stuck this stick down into the deep ruts and it still sunk to the lowest part where my fingers are...so it was 12-18 in. deep of mud.I ended up eating my lunch while we waited for the tow truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.