Our big day started out with going to the "Oro World's Fair" where David is working for the weekend with volunteers sharing the Gospel with kids. Nathan got to go to his first fair. Even though it was freezing cold he didn't complain.
Then, with the use of a friend's borrow car, Nathan and I set off to get his passport. Thankfully he slept/was happy for most all the driving that day (about 7-8 hours). I guess it was just a trial run for Monday & Tuesday's 18 hour trip to Minnesota.
Here is the proud owner of a Canadian passport.
Is that really me?!
David just renewed his passport a few months ago and since that time they've change them...they now contain an integrated circuit...freaky!
"Yep! That's me! I can travel now and see all the family in Minnesota! I wonder what they'll think of me?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.