Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hello from Nathan

Hi! It's Nathan here. I thought I should say Hello since I'm 2 months old now (as of August 24).
 I'm pretty chill about it, in case you can't tell.

The day I turned 2 months I decided to roll over from my tummy to my back! I like being so strong. I can hold my head up with no problem. Actually, not to brag, but I could do that pretty much from the time I was born. Oh yah, I found my hands recently. They are amazing things to suck on!
 I thought you'd be excited to know that I can smile now...not just those infantile gas smiles either...real smiles and lots of them. Mommy and Daddy love seeing them so I just keep them coming.
 Yesterday I got to have my first experience with waves at Wasaga Beach. It was so hot I wouldn't have cared what Mommy and Auntie Leanne did to me.
 My mom thinks I'm cute even when I'm crying. Isn't she sick? 

I'll wave off now...until next time. I need to go take a nap now. Life as a baby is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.