Friday, October 29, 2010

House Update

Isn't it cool that it actually looks like a house now?! I really like the gable (the pointy part)! (I actually know what "Anne of Green Gables" actually means now too!
Here's the view from the back. It's the part that's not as scary since it's not as high.
The basement is still waiting to have the plumbing finished and a floor poured.
I helped David put the Typar (the housewrap) and cut out the windows. We hope to order the roof next week!!!
The first of our windows! We were able to get 5 windows that were pulled out of a house. They took several hours of cleaning, but they look much better now!
You don't have to worry about us any more, mom and dad...we have a snow blower! My hope is that the snow will stay away for a while since we have it now. =] David says he is kind of excited for snow now so that he can use his new machine. I'm glad he's excited. I'll glad watch him blow the snow!
A beautiful sunset I captured in the clouds (we can't actually see the sunset behind the trees). Isn't God so creative? What an amazing God we have!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.