Random story of the week...
I had a cold, one with a completely stuffed nose. I had bought some fish on sale and thought I would cook it all nice for David after a he'd worked a long day on the house. Upon entering our apartment my kind husband commented "It smells kind of fishy in here." To which I replied, "Well, I am cooking fish." =]
However, when we sat down to eat, I smelled it just a bit and commented that it smelled a little strange. David then informed me that it actually smelt quite bad--not really fishy bad, but rotten bad. We both tried a tiny bit and knew it was officially bad.
That night while I was at a ladies Bible study, our land lord, Ruth, knocked on our door. She asked David I was cooking something different that day. He explained the situation to which she said with relief, "Oh good! I thought there was something dead on our side." I did think that was pretty funny...it was just that bad. A week later, the nasty smell has pretty much cleared out...finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.