We got to spend Labour Day weekend with David's family in Pickering! Yay! His parents gave us the mums and planters...now it looks like a real house!
Here's one side.
The back.
The other side.
The mum before it goes into full bloom soon. =]
Our bathroom! Yay for running water! I never knew how amazing it is to have the toilet fill itself up with water. It's so wonderful being able to brush our teeth with water from the tap!
Our bedroom with the furniture that God gave us. A couple from our church moved back to Virginia and didn't want to move their furniture with them again so they blessed us with it! What an incredible gift! We didn't really have any furniture and they gave us exactly what we needed: a bedroom set, living room set, dining room set, and desk.
Our closet that will someday have doors. I was just glad that we had a closet rod by the time we moved in.
Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love it - it's just perfect! You've done a wonderful job building, painting, decorating, and getting settled in. So happy for you. :)
ReplyDeleteStacy